As part of consultations and conversations during these weeks ahead of Spring 2015, I’ve been asking readers of our blog to name a blog post they found especially helpful or find themselves coming back to at the start of a new term. Six posts were most often named – and each is in the top tier of our list of most read posts.
For this post, then, we’ll list those six highly recommended pieces, closing, and included excerpts from the two most referenced posts.
6. “Why Don’t You Just Speak Up? Engagement & Discussion Ideas from an Introverted Teacher“
by Kristin L. Fitzsimmons: http://wp.me/p1Mdiu-Fk.
5. “Play Ball! Discussion as Bowling, Rugby, Basketball”
by Colleen Meyers: http://wp.me/p1Mdiu-5b.
4. “Introverts – Extroverts”
3. “Making Room for ‘Quiet Learning’ in Our Classrooms”
2. “Teacher-Student BFFs? Using Tech Tools to Improve Academic Interactions”
by Aubrie Adams: http://wp.me/p1Mdiu-12q.
1. “Listen Up! Strategies to Promote Student Active Listening”